JewishCare WA is located behind the Jewish Community Centre in the old caretaker’s cottage. Simply follow the directions below to find us or click here to view a map.
- Go to the Jewish Community Centre car park located at 61 Woodrow Ave, Yokine.
- Face the main entrance of the Centre and turn left.
- Walk past Aviv Catering.
- Keep walking and you will see a sign for JewishCare WA.
- Follow the arrow and turn right at the sign.
- Walk straight towards the Maccabi Sports Centre.
- Turn right at the JewishCare WA sign.
- Follow the concrete path towards the sliding door.
- You are now at JewishCare WA.
- Please ring the door bell to gain entry.
Why the Change?
JewishCare WA provides free counseling services to people in need in the Jewish community.
Our new premises has 2 separate offices and a reception area. This allows our social worker to meet with more people in a professional and private setting.
Having a common area allows us to hold small group activities without the cost of hiring a hall, which means fees can be kept low for participants.
To find out about activities at our new office, please get in touch with our friendly team.
Map to Office