Assisting the Jewish Community
Donations help us to continue providing vital support to the Jewish Community. Your donation to JewishCare WA is fully tax deductible.
JewishCare WA is a not-for-profit organisation based in Yokine. Our independent status ensures all donations are used to help WA people in need. Since the 1910’s, we have provided support to members of the Jewish Community. Today, we continue to offer a broad range of professional social work services to people in need.
People who Require Support
Any member of the Jewish Community may be affected by a crisis. We provide support and financial assistance to anyone who requires our help. We support the Jewish Community by:
- Providing information and creative solutions
- Assisting community members experiencing unanticipated financial crises.
- Recruiting carers for the frail or aged.
- Assisting new migrants.
- Offering short-term accommodation.
- Providing crisis care and ongoing counselling and support.
- Attending to over 1600 requests per year for assistance of all kinds.
How to Donate
- Direct Credit
- Credit Card
Click here to find out how to donate using one of these methods.
Donations can also be made using our secure online payment facility. Simply click on the appropriate link below to make a donation.